I don't have much to post about preschool, but here are a few things we've been up to this month. We've been reading a lot of "If you Give..." books and then writing our own little books with the same idea. It's fun.

Carolyn writing her "If you Give Carolyn a Sleepover" book - it's fun seeing her ideas unfold.

Not really preschool - but Carolyn has just been thriving in her piano lessons! I was worried that the books I got for her would be too challenging but she's been doing AMAZING and is obsessed with practicing and she asks all the time for more piano lessons.

Not preschool again, but I just love making all the food that I can from scratch. So much healthier! The girls love graham crackers but I didn't like buying those for them....so, I started making our own graham crackers - they are amazing tasting (we think) and are 100 percent vegan and whole wheat!
Yay! I love when we discover new recipes like these :)

We also made some chocolate chip ABC cookies for
Ang-Ba-Nag to review her letters and sounds. Cookie looking on one side...

....and a letter written on the other..

Who eats the ABC cookies? The giant Angela I made on a cardboard box. It's been a huge hit :) (and don't judge me for my lack of artistic ability).
3 comments:
Oooh. How fun. I love the idea of having the kids write their own books. We'll have to do that. Love the girl eating cookies (I think you are a good artist by the way). What do you do to teach her the letters as the girl eats them? Just curious...And I'm so excited to try those graham crackers. I actually just ground some wheat this morning so we could do it this week!
Oh and I think it's amazing Carolyn is already learning the piano too!
i recognize that piano book!! how fun! i'm sure you are a much better teacher than i am - i am learning along with jorgen ;) and what fun that you and andrew have hp to do together. i've only seen the first movie and i haven't read any of the books - yikes! p.s. can i get the graham cracker recipe. i almost tried making some dehydrated ones but never got around to it. i'd love a new recipe! and way to go on your garden!! sounds amazing and delicious!!! xo
Post a Comment