Today our sweet little angel turned 5 months! It has been an amazing 5 months and we just can't get over how blessed we feel to have such an amazing girl in our family. She is a sweety. Emily is so content and easy-going. She is also a little social butterfly and loves, loves, loves smiling and "talking" to people. She'll just sit there and stare at someone until they look at her...then her entire face lights up...she smiles huge and just "talks" away. She is our little roller and is doing great and well on her way to sit on her own. She does a great job with it - I just have to be there to catch her when she does start to go down. She LOVES solid foods- just eats that rice cereal right up (I've never had a baby that loves solids like she does). We love our Em!
Love that yellow bow. I can't believe she is 5 months already! And on solids!! And I'm laughing right now thinking of her just laying contently on the floor at mom and dads. She is the happiest baby ever!
"There is no such thing as the perfect mother....We just do the best we can with the help of the Lord..."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley
“Occasionally some individuals let the seeming ordinariness of life dampen their spirits. Though actually coping and growning, others lack the quiet, inner-soul satisfaction that can steady them, and are experiencing instead, a lingering sense that there is something more important they should be doing . . .as if what is quietly achieved in righteous individual living or in parenthood are not sufficiently spectacular.”
Elder Maxwell
1 comment:
Love that yellow bow. I can't believe she is 5 months already! And on solids!! And I'm laughing right now thinking of her just laying contently on the floor at mom and dads. She is the happiest baby ever!
Post a Comment