Tuesday, May 10, 2011

SUCCESS!!!!!!

SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was just on cloud 9 last week - SOOOOOOOOO proud of my big girl! She is 100 percent potty-trained!!!! It's been a long road. But one day last week it just ALL CLICKED and she never had an accident day OR night since that lovely day! Yes, she potty-trained day and night just in one day (well, we've been working on it for a long time (like a year on-and-off but one day she decided that she wanted to do it and did it - I needed to be more patient waiting for that day). SUCCESS to Angela also for being so much better with Emily. She still has a way to go - but I have been SOOO proud of her progress! You go, Angela!!

Here Angela is holding her arms up saying "YAY!!!" I love this Success Picture of my little snuggle-bug!

5 comments:

Amy F said...

YAY!! And way to go Angela!! So awesome that it just clicked for her like that! And little Em is sooo cute, what a happy girl! I can't believe she is 3mo, I love the pics you took of her!

The Lambert Family said...

I wish I was that lucky with Elise. She always tells me 'I don't need to go' and then goes in her pull up!

Shauna@shwinandshwin said...

Awesome! I just started trying to get Abbey to go on the potty, but she is not having it yet. It's always the best ever when they go by themselves.

k.young said...

Wow. Come potty train Keelia. She still has trouble with nights. :)

Michelley said...

Love that hurray!!!! Way to go to both of you!!