So, Carolyn and I (and Angela is liking joining in at times, too :) are obsessive about the Magic Tree House series! So, we decided it would be fun to make our own magic tree house that we can act out the adventures Annie and Jack have in their books. We have a ton of fun! I love that the girls appreciate my cheesy fun and love reading so I think I'm loving reading/acting out the books just as much as Carolyn and
Ang-
Banang :)

I know, you all are so
jealous of my mad box building skills ...
hahaha,
even though (thanks to me) the tree house is a bit sad looking the girls don't know the difference and love it.

3 comments:
yay for angela!! so wonderful! and what a cool treehouse! love it!
Ethan loves the magic treehouse books too! How fun that you made a "tree house" to play in!
I actually am quite impressed. You're the cutest mama!
Post a Comment