Friday, May 27, 2011

Our Happy HAPPY Girl!

So, I am computer-less for a little bit...my computer crashed :( So just word posts for a little bit until a May Post explosion (we've been having a blast this month :)

Now, about my happy baby that I am so inlove with...

I can't tell you how many people comment on Emily's happy face. Really, I have never met such a happy baby. She smiled so early in life and just really hasn't stopped since. Even when she is mad because she is hungry she'll give me a smile. Oh my - I just LOVE it! She just is a little cutie of great joy! Last week at the doctor, the nurses there just couldn't get over how happy Emily was (and they see babies all day long every day :) They were passing Emily around and they were all going off on how they just couldn't believe how happy Emily was. I am so blessed to have my sweet little Ems!

4 comments:

brenley said...

what a happy post. i love how happy she sounds! can't wait to see her! xo

The Lambert Family said...

Sorry to hear about your computer. We had that happen to us too! Looks like all else is well though!

Misty said...

so sweet! I think she probably gets it from...YOU!?

Michelley said...

Oh. Can't wait to see her live smile! :-)