Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Dresses

The girls looked so beautiful in their little dresses before leaving church on Sunday so I wanted to take pictures of them. Angela was mad when the camera came out, so the pics didn't turn out like I imagined...but you can still see my little beauties in their dresses :)

Carolyn playing with her "Mrs. Claus" hat...and showing the nativity...she loves talking about the story of Christmas.
Angela in her little dress:
She didn't want anything to do with the camera, so I took a pic of her playing with one of our Christmas Countdowns.
As you know, height doesn't run in the family. Being short is something I have always loved. One of the many advantages? I still wear clothes from as far back as 5th grade. Yup. And we don't have to buy new Christmas dresses every year :) Carolyn can get away with wearing her one from last year :)


I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL Christmas!!!

4 comments:

Jen said...

They looked beautiful in their dresses! Thanks for coming over yesterday, we had a lot of fun. Will is totally worn out too. I'm so glad they all play together so well, that includes Jeff and Andrew. :D

Michelley said...

Such cute pictures! And what beautiful dresses!! I love them! And I still have my Christmas sweater from 6th grade. Yes - being short is great!

Michelley said...

When do we get to read about this saved Christmas?

Michelley said...

Some of us are still waiting for a new post. HELP!