Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Saved!

Every time Carolyn goes to see Santa or someone asks her what she wants for Christmas, she always gives the same response: she wants a princess necklace where you can change the pictures. She saw this necklace a little over a month ago at the Dollar Store and it has evidently stuck in her brain. We just love our sweet little girl - can you get any more easy to please? We'd only have to spend a buck on her and she'd be perfectly happy on Christmas. I went to the Dollar Store to buy the necklace a couple of weeks ago and was so devastated when I found that the store didn't have any in! I felt so bad! My little girl wants a simple dollar toy and I can't get it for her! I kept going back to store to only find the same thing - no necklace! Anyways, I went to the store last night for the third time in the past week and a half and they had some necklaces in!! Yeah! I was so excited! Christmas is saved! Carolyn will get her little dollar necklace she dreams about!

5 comments:

Michelley said...

That is such a precious story. And what a good momma - checking back so many times! Wish I was there to see her open it!!

Shauna@shwinandshwin said...

I hope she doesn't read the blog :) You are so wonderful to keep going back and checking, she is a lucky girl! Have a great Christmas!

The Lambert Family said...

Nice and cheap. I wish Caden wanted something so easy! :)

Misty said...

So glad you found it - just in time! Cute dresses too. That's funny that you can wear clothes from the 5th grade. I'm also impressed they still fit even if you haven't grown much taller. I have grown both up and out since 5th grade! ;-) But to be honest, I think I've only grown about 3 inches since then!

Jen said...

I have a couple pictures of Will and Angela together. Send me an email so I can have your email address and send them back to you. Thanks!

young.jennifer.m@gmail.com