This weekend was a BLAST!! After my Christmas Enrichment Activity on Saturday, Andrew worked hard getting Christmas lights on our house. After that, we picked out our Christmas tree!
Girls gearing up to pick out the tree:


We go to the same place Andrew went while growing up to get our tree. On Saturday, a special visitor was at the store :)

Picking out the perfect tree...

On the way home from getting the tree, Andrew had to drop by his office to get something. Carolyn really wanted to go see Daddy's office! Andrew said Carolyn had a hard time leaving the office - she had so much fun seeing where he goes 5 times a week :) I took this picture as Daddy and Carolyn walked away to go to work (I hung out with sleeping Angela in the car).

Andrew's family always flocked their Christmas trees when he was growing up and he wanted to keep that tradition going. We didn't put a lot of effort into finding it, but we had a hard time finding a flock machine...so we just sprayed the Christmas tree this year and called it good :)


We are going to decorate the tree tonight for our FHE activity!
I already talked about this on my
preschool blog, but this weekend, I also made our "Preschool Corner" in our home! It's obviously nothing fancy, but it's so fun having an official place where the girls and I learn together :)

Both girls have a special designated place in the corner where they display their beautiful artwork...they love it! And so do I! (Thanks, Michelle, for telling me about "Fun-Tak." You can buy the tak at walmart--the tak holds a lot of stuff...it doesn't damage the wall and it's reusable! Great stuff!)
5 comments:
LOVE IT!!!!! Love, love, love the preschool corner! I'm going to steal your idea with the caterpillar (so cute) - and I love how you wrote their names on the wall. You're so awesome!
And how fun you guys go to the same place Andrew went to get his tree. Looks like you got a great one! I want to see it decorated!
I give her credit on my other blog, but Janeil gave me the idea of the cute caterpillar so she gets credit for that! :)
Yea for a Christmas tree! And how fun to see where daddy works. And I love the preschool corner. I need a place for the girls to hang their stuff. You always inspire me to get things done.
I love the tree! Sometimes I want to get a real one, maybe some year i will be brave enough. I also love the preschool corner! You are so organized!
what a lovely family,and whatlovely cookies!!! You guys are just too cute! I think it's time for me to get everything out for cookies too!
Post a Comment