Monday, October 5, 2009

Halloween Cookies!

Today we made our traditional Halloween cookies! They are delicious sugar cookies shaped like ghosts, cats, or pumpkins! We had so much fun making them! It was the first time that Angela has joined Carolyn and me in our baking and cooking adventures…and she just loved it! She was laughing so hard throughout the experience!

My mom has complained that I don’t post enough pictures of myself. It’s hard getting pictures of me when I am the photographer :) The pictures I take of myself with my girls are way up-close-and personal and people's heads get cut off! Oh well! I had fun making cookies, too – so I guess I should be in the pictures as well. Anyways, the next three pics are for my mom :)









Yum!

7 comments:

Misty said...

send some this way! =)

k.young said...

Such cute pictures. And what a fun tradition!

Shauna@shwinandshwin said...

Angela's hair is amazing! I love the pictures! So cute!! What a fun mom they have :)

Jen said...

Looks like fun. You have such happy helpers. And cute to boot.

The Lambert Family said...

We love making Halloween cookies too! You guys started early!

Michelley said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love your eyes in those pictures you posted. You look way too good to be in the kitchen. Your girls are adorable too. Also, OKAY - I was going to make Halloween cookies on Monday too, but realized we needed to make Mark a cake. So we'll do that another day. Did you make both versions again?

Tamara Hart Heiner said...

what fun!!! I finally got pictures printed from when jacen and Carolyn made cookies together. Good times!