Sunday, August 23, 2009

Happy Anniversary to Us!

On Monday, Andrew and I celebrated four wonderful years of being married! On our anniversary, he bought me these dozen beautiful roses and some chocolate milk (my favorite treat). My beautiful roses are hanging to dry so I can keep them and remember our 4th Anniversary!

On Wednesday, we celebrated our anniversary by having the rare experience of going out to eat (thanks to my dear friend, Nicole, who babysat for us)! Probably the best part of that date is the waiter showed Andrew and I the wine section of the menu! Yah, never happened to us before...and esp. not me- maybe I am starting to look more my age :)

Probably my favorite part of our anniversary was when we talked about some of our favorite memories of each other. It was so sweet to hear Andrew recall little things I've done for him that I couldn't even remember doing and hearing his favorite memories. And, of course, it was fun for me to reminisce of all the amazing things Andrew does for me and the wonderful memories I have with him! I am excited for many more to come! I don't think a day goes by that I don't thank my Father in Heaven for such an amazing husband! He's absolutely perfect for me in every way and I always wonder how I ended up with such a find! I love how he works sooo hard (he's always busy magnifying his calling, working hard at work so I can stay home with our sweeties, and busy being an amazing dad and husband). I love how he always makes me laugh and always helps me to be a better person. I love you, Andrew!

3 comments:

Michelley said...

What a great couple you guys are! Those flowers are gorgeous!! And I'm glad you got your chocolate milk and got to spend some precious time together. And I can't believe that dress still fits you! You skinny little thing!!!

janeil said...

Happy Aniversary! You are the cutest couple your girls are so lucky to have such amazing parents. I am so glad you were able to go out.

brenley said...

Happy Anniversary! Sounds like you two had fun!!! Four years already! Wow! Time flies. We are right behind you:) And happy birthday to Andrew, love the cake and pictures. I also love the girls' curls - so cute! Shelley's hair is still mullet style and will NOT grow on top but could be to the middle of her back by now if i didn't keep trimming the back. Weird hair!

glad you guys are doing wonderfully!