Happy Birthday, Andrew!! Tonight I am taking Andrew to the Rockies game – just the two of us (A big thanks to Aunt Chantal for babysitting the girls while we go)! Andrew and I are very excited – it should be a great game! Since Andrew and I won’t be around tonight, we celebrate his birthday last night with the cuties.

Carolyn took this picture of the beautiful art display of "Happy Birthday" signs we made (Angela included) for Daddy!

Carolyn was very particular of what cake we should make for Daddy. I tried to talk her into a polar bear (so I could use a bear pattern for the cake), but she felt very strongly that Dad needed a cheetah cake! I'm so glad that she knew what Daddy wanted - it was so fun making the cake with her! This is Carolyn putting the spots on the cheetah:


Carolyn took this picture of the cake when we were finished - great job, Carolyn :)

Angela and Carolyn drew lots of pictures for Andrew's birthday. This was one of my favorites that Carolyn drew. It's a picture of Daddy and Carolyn.

We've been talking about temples in preschool.....and all on her own, she drew this picture of a temple for Andrew! As a mom, I was so impressed :)

Happy Birthday, Andrew! We love you!
3 comments:
Andrew IS kind of a lovable guy. Happy Birthday, Andrew!
Good looking cake! I like the cheetah. And the picture of Carolyn and Andrew is just wonderful.
So great! Love the cake and all the decorations. I didn't realize you guys got to go to the game alone - how nice and fun!
Post a Comment