Wednesday, August 26, 2009

15 Months and Too Cute to Be True :)






Angela is such a little sweetheart. Here are a few fun facts about our little Angel:
  1. Angela loves to read! She will follow me around with books and then climb up on my lap for some good reading :) Her favorite book is From Head to Toe by Eric Carle. She loves pounding her hands on her chest like a gorilla....
  2. ...which brings me to my next point, she loves animals! Her favorite is a dog and she has absolutely no fear of petting any dog!
  3. She loves her sister, Carolyn. She wants to play everything with her :)
  4. She is a great sleeper! She takes great naps (1.5-3 hour naps! wow!) and great at night (she even can usually sleep through Carolyn waking up at night (if she wet the bed or has to use the bathroom)).
  5. She loves going outside! She usually is up between 6 and 7 AM and starts bringing everyone their shoes soon after to head outside. Once we get outside and she hits the ground out there, she runs like she's been waiting her whole life to be out there.
  6. She's really into playing with balls. The other day the bathroom door was opened (oopps!), so she ran in there and threw a little beach ball in the toilet! Score! Maybe our future basketball player?
  7. She's been off the bottle for a few month now (YAY! That one was a tough one with our sweet Carolyn) and is such a good eater. Probably from watching Carolyn, she loves her fruits and vegetables...and most anything else I give her!
  8. She looooves dolls! She brings her little doll around with her all day long. She loves patting her doll, feeding her the doll bottle, dressing her, putting her in her high chair, etc.
  9. She loooooves snuggles!! YAY! She also loves being tickled! A lot of times she will lye down and snuggle with me and then put both of her arms up (like a mummy holding both arms out) and wait for me to tickle both of her arms! And she just loves it. And I, of course, can't get enough of it either :)
  10. She gets in really giggly moods! IT'S SO FUNNY AND ADORABLE! Everything will make her laugh when she's in one of those "moods." CUTE!
  11. We love our Angela! What a sweetie-pie!

5 comments:

Misty said...

what a little doll! We've had a ball or two end up in the toilet as well! =)

I'm glad you guys got to go to the game...and go out to eat for your anniversary. How fun! You guys are too cute!

Your preschool blog is amazing. I'm impressed. I should start doing some things like that with TY so he actually learns stuff! But, probably not until I'm beyond the zombie phase of sleepless nights with baby #2! =)

Michelley said...

Oh! I love that girl! Love those bright blue eyes! She is soooooooo cute! I think my favorite thing is waiting to go outside. I love that!

Mommy said...

Angela is such a beautiful little girl now. I am glad your girls love playing outside and that the weather is cooperating for you most of the time.

Also, I hope that Andrew had a nice birthday turning older this year. I hope that he liked his present from us,also.

Love, Mom

Mommy said...

Jannie, You do such a wonderful job with your blog in letting us all know what is happening with your girls and with Andrew and sometimes with you. I would like to see more pictures with you in your blogs because we hardly see you at all, and you are an important part of the family. Aside from that, your blogs are perfect! Love, Mom

Mommy said...

Jannie, I am getting excited for another Twilight movie. Aren't you? I think that Andrew will want to go to one on your birthday. Don't you think so?
Love, Mom