Saturday, July 18, 2009

Ward Campout

This weekend we had so much fun camping with our ward at Wellington Lake! We looooove the Hosfelt family! Here is Carolyn with one of her bestest friends, Kaylen; along with Angela and Tyler:

The Hosfelts and my little cuties had a little too much fun in the tent :)


Andrew working hard making our dinners possible while we play:
In the morning, we went on a beautiful hike in the mountains:

The kiddos with their hiking sticks:
After being up most of the night and hiking all morning, Angela was exhausted...Here is her little, cute and dirty sleeping face :) This explains how we all felt when it was all done...


5 comments:

janeil said...

Looks like fun I love that first photo, so beautiful!! And it looks like the girls had a good time. Sorry Angela didn't sleep though.

Michelley said...

That picture is gorgeous!! Awesome shot. Looks like fun...well aside from the sleeping :-)

The Lambert Family said...

How fun! I wish my ward would do something like that!

Misty said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I'm glad you were able to go to the movies...I don't even remember the last movie Phil and I saw together at the theater. We've both gone separately though with friends! =) We'll have to do that sometime this summer!

Mommy said...

Those photos of your camping trip are beautiful! Andrew is a true boy scout with all his skills.
The kiddos look like they had a wonderful time with lots of fond memories. We'll have to see where all this took place when we come to visit you sometime.