This week the Dance Parties we have over here at the Kims have been especially hip - our little Angela has started to dance!! Well, she been dancing for awhile, but she just started to dance like a ballerina! It's really quite adorable. She puts her arms way out to the side and twirls in circles while smiling real big :) Adorable, adorable!!! I tried to catch it on camera/video but she is a little camera shy (or just wants to hold the camera when she sees it :)I just love having two little girls - watching them dance together is ADORABLE!!


(The girls are dancing to some good Josh Groban Christmas music here - only 153 days away :)
9 comments:
Elise loves to dance too! I think it's a girl thing!
I love your girls! I can't wait til Abbey joins Jude in our rockin' dance parties, or as we like to call it Wednesday night over here. (aren't dancing children the best?) I also love your Christmas joy, I can't wait for the countdown :)
cute cute! and i think it is so fabulous that you are having Christmas in July - really, I thought I was the most Christmas-happy person but you totally outdo me. I probably won't start listening to festive music until September :)
Carolyn has just the right movements with her gracious, feminine arms twirling around.
I use to watch Angela bop around on the floor. Now I am so glad that she can twirl around and dance on her feet!
I should have known the count down already started! :-) How cute they can dance together now. I can't believe how long Carolyn's hair keeps getting!
Hahaha, you and your Christmas music! Love the dancin', keep it up!
so cute! when are you going to put them in dance classes?
I was just talking today to the Shinsels about how darling your girls are.
We don't live super close to you guys but much closer than we used to...we're off Belleview and I25.
How fun! They are growing up so fast. I love the music of choice, he is one of our favorites.
Post a Comment