Last week, Andrew's family had a reunion in Winter Park, Colorado! It was a lot of fun; everyone except Phil and Misty's family were able to come (hopefully we can see you soon, Misty! :) We missed you guys :)...
One of the first nights out there
Ponka and Nana threw a Luau:

Dancing to the music:


Beautiful blues:



Andrew made a little skirt for Angela....it didn't stay on long, but it was adorable:

Pin the coconut on the tree:



The two
Carolyns:



"
Ponka's Girl"
Every time Angela saw
Ponka on the trip, she'd start waving like crazy...she grew a little bond with
Ponky...

Look at that sweet, little smile:


After the Luau, we celebrated summer birthdays with this amazing Dinosaur cake that the talented Chantal made:

What did a lot of people around mean to Angela? A lot of shoes to try on! Angela spends about 1/5 of her day at home trying on
every one's shoes so she was excited to have a plethora of shoes to try on during the vacation :)

We did some swimming out there...


...and we were able to go to the lake one day:





One of the days we went to the Alpine Slide; we all had a lot of fun there (although that's not apparent by Carolyn's face here; she really did love the slide :)! Although, I was totally freaked out by the ski lift with the girls we had to ride up
every time we went down the slide....

Conner, Kayla, Carolyn:



Angela loves pointing to everything...she's so good at
communicating what she wants. Here she is trying to get
every one's attention while pointing at the "dog" (she calls every animal a "dog").



Daddy's Little Girl:

My Two Sweeties:

FOURTH OF JULY! Here are most of the cousins gathered outside of the condos we stayed at:

I think that I'm the luckiest person alive...these are the two sweet girls I get to hang out with everyday:

Family Pics:

Angela in her adorable, little Fourth of July outfit:



Winter National Park (did I type that right?) Anyways, it was fun having a
barbeque in the
mtns. and driving through the beautiful mountains on the 4
th:

In the evening, we went to a Rockies Game that was followed by fireworks...look how much fun Angela has with her daddy:

Good little buddies:



8 comments:
I love the 4th of July pictures...so cute! The hula skirt is adorable!
What a fun family reunion. You have the cuttest little girls and it looked like they had so much fun. We also went to a baseball game on the fourth and guess what I posted it today can you believe it. I hope you are doing well and can not wait for the next post.
Looks like SOO much fun! I love all the pictures. I sure do love the Kim family! :)
That looks sooo fun! Love so many of the pictures! Love the hula skirts! Love the family photos - how do you all look so good in all of them!?! I think Angela already looks a lot older than when we saw you guys a few weeks ago. Great post!
So sad we weren't there! Tyler and Angela may have had a few good fights over the shoes though! =) Looks like you guys had lots of fun! Hopefully next year we can all get together (or before then if possible)!
So glad to see pictures from the trip. Looks like everyone had fun!
how fun! all of the grand kids are getting soo big! i can't believe chris' little boy is that old already! how fun!
Your got some really cute pictures. We had lots of fun being your "bunk buddies" we need to plan a day to hang out.
janeil
I bet having most of the cousins together was a blast. And I'm sure Carolyn and Randy were loving it!
Post a Comment