Friday, April 24, 2009

Campout

Last week Andrew had a couple of days off of work so we thought camping would be fun, but it ended up snowing all weekend. That didn’t stop Daddy from taking his girls camping, however, he just used the Family Room for the camp sight :) !




We told "scary" stories before bed (you know, stuff like Grizzly bears sharing the berries they collected to all of their animal friends in the forest :)



7 comments:

janeil said...

Looks like so much fun. We have been wanting to take the kids camping also. We should all go some weekend together!!
Janeil

Zelda Tinger said...

What a great idea! Robbe keeps talking about camping too. I like how Andrew told scary stories with the flashlight!

k.young said...

What a fun daddy Andrew is! I love all the pictures.

Anonymous said...

Haha, we were just talking about how the only time our tent will get used is when it's set up in our living room. Needless to say we don't really like camping.
~Jen

Misty said...

How fun! I'm hoping that we'll go out camping sometime this summer! Your girls are so cute.

about the zoo post - I love angela's kissy face. it is adorable!!!

Emily Hamilton said...

This is too cute!

Mommy said...

You camp the way I like to....indoors. That looks like so much fun. The scarey story time looks scarey, too.