We had such a wonderful Easter! We woke up Easter morning and the Easter Bunny had come! Both Angela and Carolyn had a fun time looking for their baskets and eggs. We will, however, have to tell the Easter bunny to only bring toys and such next year for Carolyn. She tried some of the candy she got from him and announced that it was "yucky" (even chocolate; she usually atleast likes that!) We love our little healthy eater. Here are some pictures of my sweet family right before going to church.




Giving Daddy kisses....



We were lucky enough to have Chris and
Janeil's family come over for dinner and fun after church! Here are the older girls in the traditional Hardy "Funny Bunny" hats! Yes, we are keeping the "Funny Bunny" song and hats alive!

The Famous and Traditional Egg Roll!!!

Three years ago Andrew made an egg called the "Jannie Killer" that won the whole egg roll competition at his parents' house so now, of course, he has to make it every year. Basically, it's an egg he tries to make as ugly as possible (he was mad that this year's "Jannie Killer" turned out looking quite nice) and writes "Jannie Killer" on it. I have never been able to defeat the egg in the past...but, not this year! My "
WINner" egg rocked!

Even Angela joined in for the fun! (Notice her cute little shoes...I love them!)


And - who won the Egg Roll?! Drum roll please.....CAROLYN!! She beat everyone with her Lion egg!! Here she is on the last roll...tongue out and full
concentration on winning :)

Way to go, Carolyn!

EASTER EVE!!! The day before Easter, we dyed eggs!


One hour after the girls were finished dying their eggs....

Okay, so maybe it wasn't an hour....but, Daddy did spend a lot of time making all of his easter eggs perfect. I love my husband...he's one of a kind :)
The day before Easter we also went to the Rec Center close by for an Easter Egg Hunt. It was pretty crazy (small area and lots of kids).
6 comments:
I remember when Carolyn wore that pink flower outfit. Can't believe it fits Angela now! And that's funny about the candy! :-) I really think that's all Jaxon ate yesterday - other than cookies at Grandma's and two bites of meat :-)
Looks like fun! Those grocery sack easter bunny masks totally remind me of the ones we made with grandma. Do you remember those?
Sounds like such a fun Easter! Your girls are so cute!
I am dying to know what the bunny hats and song are all about?!
And I love the idea of the egg roll. That sounds like a fun tradition!
So so soo cute! I can see where you beautiful girlies get those luscious lashes....Their Mamma!!!!
Fun! Looks like you had a great Easter! Your girls are BEAUTIFUL! We should do an Easter egg roll, it sounds like a good time.
too cute! good to see a picture of you in there. how often does Andrew go out of town? do you get really lonely?
Post a Comment