Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Pleasantly Surprised

This week two great discoveries were made:

1 - Angela and Carolyn are amazing roommates! When I put them in one room, I anticipated having many sleepless nights. Thus far, that has not been the case! Carolyn is a ROCK at night and will sleep through Angela's occasional crying! Thank you, Carolyn!

2 - Potty training Carolyn has been, surprisingly, going great! Carolyn had her "ah-ha!" moment last week where is all just clicked...She is doing wonderfully and looks so cute and big in her princess panties! Good job, Carolyn!

4 comments:

brenley said...

o my goodness, you have been up to a lot! daddy home, visitors, roommates, potty training, new teeth ... what fun! i loved seeing all of the pictures and i'm so glad you are all doing well. good job, little carolyn on the potty! yeah for no diapers...well, at least not two kids in diapers! i'm glad they like being roommates too!

Shauna@shwinandshwin said...

Yeah for potty training! I am so glad that she is doing great! It is awesome that they are such great roomies, that is what makes me the most nervous with Jude is him being able to sleep with the baby, but this gives me some hope.

k.young said...

YAY for great discoveries! I hear that a lot, that kids sleep better in the same room.

The Lambert Family said...

That's great that the kids can sleep in the same room together. I don't think mine would. We art STILL trying to convince Caden to not pee his pants sometimes. It is quite the process!