Monday, April 6, 2009

Happy Easter!











5 comments:

janeil said...

Very cute!! And you got them done before Easter you are on top of things. If I get mine done the week after Easter I will be happy:) Did you make the head bands? You are so crafty!!
Janeil

k.young said...

Your girls are so darling! I love it when you dress them up and take pictures. Adorable!

The Lambert Family said...

What adorable dresses! They look so pretty!
In answer to your question, I would LOVE it if Adam Lambert won idol (which I think he will). I actually just posted some stuff about it on my blog you should check it out. I also put a poll on there so people can vote for who they think will win. You should totally vote!

Michelley said...

I love the hair bands. Did you make those out of ribbon or just fabric? Very cute! Still can't believe how long Carolyn's hair is getting!

Mommy said...

You always dress Carolyn and Angela so cutely. They could be models together. I like both of their dresses, as well as their headbands. It looks like a nice, productive Easter with lots of fond memories.