Friday, April 10, 2009

The Girls' First Nuggets Game

On Wednesday all us girls went to our first Nugget game at the Pepsi Center (not a first for the dad). It was a lot of fun! I think Carolyn's favorite part was that we went with the cousins. "Five"
Carolyn cheering the team on with a mouth full of pretzels :)

Daddy's little cheerleader

Angela showing off her cute little Nike walking shoes while watching the game
Random picture of Angela...I think she looks so cute in her big girl princess pjs so I wanted to take a picture, but as soon as the camera came out she started to cry...Angela always wants to hold the camera when she sees it....I just want to kiss her when I see this picture :)

4 comments:

janeil said...

Fun pictures! The girls had a blast. They did get tired at the end, it was a late night but they have already asked when they can go again.
janeil

k.young said...

Those pictures are all so cute! You are brave to venture with your kiddos to a Nuggets game! I am sure Andrew loved it though!
We should totally go to a free day together! That would be so fun! Let's set it up.

Michelley said...

Those are cute shoes!

Mommy said...

You all look like you are having a fun time getting ready for Easter, dying Easter eggs, etc. Then, as always, the fun turns to being extra tired and crying...like what Angela is doing right now.