Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Lucky Us

We are so lucky to have Chantal close to us! We love hanging out with her! Carolyn just loves it when she babysits. In fact, sometimes Carolyn will ask me if I will leave with Daddy so that Chantal can come over and play. Last week, Carolyn got to visit her at work and got her teeth cleaned! Chantal was so cute with her and made the whole dental experience wonderful!

Carolyn got to play with some of Chantal's "toys" at work. Her favorites were the water sprayer and the water-sucker...here she is playing...


Angela's cute little gummies have yet to have teeth so she got to join in after the cleaning.


For my birthday, Chantal made me an AMAZING cake…I felt so loved! Carolyn and I always talk about our favorite animals so Carolyn told Chantal to make me a lion cake! It was SO amazing…Thank you, Chantal!!

Carolyn acting like the lion.

My birthday, by the way, was SOOO wonderful! I got to sleep in and then got breakfast in bed (Andrew’s specialty: Breakfast sandwiches… and my one of favorites ever: chocolate milk!) I received wonderful gifts from many (THANK YOU!) Andrew and the girls gave me a year zoo pass to the zoo so I can take the cuties whenever I want…I am so excited!

6 comments:

Shauna@shwinandshwin said...

I love the dentist visit! I am so glad it went well for her! Jude has his first visit in May and I am nervous that it might scare him, hopefully he will find the fun in all the "toys" That is an awesome cake! She is super talented! What a great gift! Your girls are going to love that! I am glad you had a great birthday!

Michelley said...

Oh what a cute cake! I love it! She is so good!! And I didn't realize you had just gone to get Carolyn's teeth cleaning last week. That's funny - we are still on the same wavelength. And I can't believe you have had time to post!

k.young said...

What a fun dentist visit! I love Chantal too! She is super great. What an amazing cake, by the way! Happy late birthday!!

brenley said...

when was your birth day? how fun! so sad i missed wishing you a happy birthday! better late than never...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

that cake is incredible! just when i think i'm getting creative with cakes...yeah right, mine are like toddler creations when compared to chantals! she is incredible! she should start a business!

the zoo pass sounds like so much fun!

The Lambert Family said...

What a cute cake! I have never had a cake that fancy in my life!

Emily Hamilton said...

Happy Birthday!! That cake is amazing! How did she make it? Wow! Carolyn is so cute at the dentist.