…One of my favorite things Carolyn says to me. Andrew laughs at me, but I feel so accomplished to hear her say that :) For example, today Carolyn and I were working on a puzzle. I was trying to figure out where a piece of the puzzle went on the board. I tried one spot and Carolyn said…
“Good try, mommy. Try right here.” (as she pointed to another spot)
I put the puzzle piece down where she showed me and it was right.
Carolyn: “Good job, mommy!”
Biggest accomplishment of day for me:)
I also love how Carolyn talks to Angela. They are so sweet to each other (most of the time :). Many times when Angela is crying, Carolyn will tell me that she needs a toy. She’ll bring Angela a toy and say, “Here you go, sweety.” I love when Carolyn calls Angela cute little names like “Sweety”....or I love how Carolyn will say, "How cute!" if she sees Angela doing something cute. They are both cutie-pies.
Whole Wheat Ginger Cookies
16 years ago
8 comments:
That's an adorable post. I'm so glad you wrote that down. That's hilarious she calls Angela sweetie! And good job on the puzzle!
That is a sweet post. Thanks for sharing!
I am so glad that I was able to read that post. Carolyn is getting so grown up. Both of the girls are so cute. Thanks for sending me an invite. I will keep in touch. We love and miss you guys.
It's so cute when the kids play together. They really do say the cutest things!
I love it! She is so darling and I too would feel very accomplished if Jude told me good job, right now it melts my heart when we says "thank you the mama"
that's pretty cute! she amazes me with her puzzle skills - i was so glad she was so patient with tyler over christmas!
oh, and other people have commented on my blog title so you wouldn't have been a spoiler if you teased me on there! =)
How cute! What good big sister she is. Alex loves to say that to Steve and I too. He especially likes to say it after we go to the bathroom. I guess thats what happens when you are potty training! =) And by the way, Happy Birthday!. Sorry I missed it, I've always been bad at keeping track of those things...
Post a Comment