Monday, March 16, 2009

Big 10 Month Girl

Angela is 10 months today! It's so fun watching Angela grow and figure things out. Here are some fun facts about our sweetheart:
  • When I say “No” to her she loves to give me a big smile and shake her head back and forth (she knows how to get away with most anything).
  • She loves to babble on and on. She also loves to open her mouth as big as she can and just let any sound she can make come out til her face turns red. She esp. loves it when I join in with her noise-making (makes her get even more loud and animated).
  • She is getting more and more mobile every day. Now she can stand up on her own without holding onto anything for about 5-10 seconds.
  • She is starting to love animals. When we go to the park, her favorite thing to do is to just stare at all the dogs and crawl as close to them as I will let to her.
  • She loves to play peek-a-boo.
  • She continues to love puckering up.
  • She loves to play Hide-and-Seek with Carolyn and me. Carolyn and I have always loved to play this together and Angela has started to join in. When it’s Angela’s turn to “count and find us,” Carolyn and I will hide and keep talking loud to her until she finds where we are (usually under a blanket or something)…she loves it.
  • She loves to share (hope she keeps this one up)! While playing with a toy, she’ll look at you and smile big while holding out the toy for you to take from her.
  • She loves to snuggle, snuggle, snuggle! She also loves getting tickles on her back and face. She also won’t turn down a massage too often. She just loves being close.
  • She loves to dance. While listening to music she'll wiggle her little body and shake her head...it's quite cute.
  • We love our little girl!

4 comments:

k.young said...

She is darling! What a sweet girl! I love the first picture you posted of her. What a cute face!

Shauna@shwinandshwin said...

I can't believe that she is that old already! She is so cute! I love the pucker!

Misty said...

What a big girl...I love those lips!

Michelley said...

That's a great shot! I can't believe she's almost 1 already!