I am so grateful for a husband that works so hard so that I can fulfill my dream of being a stay-at-home mom. I love the fact that I don't work and can just focus on my sweeties all day long. I am also so grateful that “busy season” for Andrew officially ended last Friday (some people have asked me about busy season so I thought that I'd announce it)! He was home at 6:30 PM tonight and it was so wonderful to have a family meal together and get some help putting the girls to bed. The girls also loved having dad home early (to say the least)…he makes everything so fun! We love you, Daddy!


Other exciting news? I feel Angela's first tooth trying to push through! Also - Carolyn and Angela are now little roommates...much to Carolyn's delight! (Haha, we'll see how this goes...)
5 comments:
YAY! I remember getting my husband back after our first tax season (and our last!) IT WAS GREAT! I'm so happy it's over for him and you can all enjoy more time together!
Yeah. You'll have to keep us posted on the roommates! And I'm so glad Andrew will be home more now. I don't know how you survived!!
I love these pictures! What a fun Dad! Glad he get to be home for a bit.
Sometimes I wish I could pull Andrew's hair just like that. Angela's a lucky girl. ;)
Daddy's Home!!! I'm so glad that the busy time has ended for this year and crazy Daddy is home for bedtime. Yah!!! I'll bet Mommy's very happy too.
Post a Comment