We love that there are so many free things to do in Denver! I don't always bring my camera along with me at free day events because the places are always insanely crazy and a camera is just another thing to worry about...but, I did bring it along today at the Denver Museum. Carolyn was super excited for the museum and has been asking to go there because we have been learning a lot about dinosaurs lately…she loves them!
Here she is listening to people talk about dinosaur bones:

We got to go with the cousins...they always make things so much fun:


After the museum, we went out to a grass area where the cuties just ran up and down a hill that was there.



Carolyn really wished that Daddy could have come. She decided to share what we did by taking pictures of some of Daddy's favorite things while we were there.
Daddy: Carolyn took a picture of the T-Rex for you..."Daddy's Favorite!"
She also took a picture of your favorite animal since you weren't there to see it for yourself:
7 comments:
Thank you for thinking of me Carolyn. I love you!
What a sweet little girl you have! I love that she wanted to share those things with her daddy! How fun! How do you find out about the free things to do? I am always looking for something to do. Let me in on your secret.
I love the first picture of Carolyn, what a sweet face. We had fun yesterday thanks for hanging out with us.
Carolyn's hair is getting so long! And I love that first picture of Carolyn too - it's so cute!
i hope andrew isnt completely buried in tax season work. arent accounting companies ridiculous?
I am all about freebies. It makes life worth living!
What a fun day. I love it when you can go and do fun things for free. It was so great of her to think of her daddy. That first picture of her is so sweet and so cute. We really miss having you guys here and I know that Jaxson misses playing with her. Thank you for sharing.
Post a Comment