Thursday, November 6, 2008

Our First Christmas Party of the Season!

Today we celebrated the 50 Day Countdown to Christmas. Mostly the party consisted of painting Christmas pictures to decorate the house with and dancing dressed up like Cinderella and a duck (Carolyn's idea...:) to some Christmas music. 50 Day Countdown Parties always bring me back to the old days. It was at a 50 Day Countdown that I threw with my roomies at BYU when Andrew first realized that he liked me...
The past two days Angela has had her first little cold :( She's been tough and still smiles through it all...

9 comments:

Misty said...

How fun (except the cold)! And, you guys make me laugh! 50 day count down? you skipped an entire holiday! =)

brenley said...

so misty just left a comment on my blog saying how we should get together to have a christmas party... in november. i couldn't wait to check your blog to see what you've been up to! and i was sooo happy to find out another reason why we are kindred spirits! i love that you decorate early too! but maybe it's not early, maybe everyone else is just late;) i love the 50 days countdown! what a fun idea! wish we lived closer so we could have lots of christmas festivities together:) love and miss you guys!

k.young said...

Super cute and super fun! I love that! Kids are so sweet.

k.young said...

Jeff and Jen totally have a blog. They are on my blog list. Totally check them out!

The Lambert Family said...

Christmas? Already? Crazy! I wanted to let you know that we made our blog private too. Email me so I can add you to our list of viewers!

klambert05@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Emily Hamilton said...

What great dancers! Your girls are growing up to be so beautiful!

Shauna@shwinandshwin said...

Yes! I love it my husband thinks I am crazy because I am already getting so excited for christmas! I love this time of year!

Michelley said...

So sad Angela had a cold! I'm glad I'm not the only one listening to Christmas music already. Love your new table!!

Mommy said...

Angela looks like an angel taking
off for her flight.
She is a cutie!