Thursday, November 20, 2008

My Beauties

The girls got their Christmas pictures taken last week; I got a package of my "favorite pose" of them with my little coupon and was so disapointed that I couldn't get individual pictures of them (I just couldn't bring myself to pay the price they asked for for additional pictures; I did get a great deal on my package so I really can't complain!!). Anyways, I decided to bring the girls home and do my own little photo-shoot. They weren't too happy when the camera came out; we may try another photo-shoot later!












Cute update about the girls....a lot of times when Angela cries, Carolyn will run over to her and say, "Don't cry...don't cry...Carolyn's here now." Then she'll give her hugs and kisses and try to make her laugh.

8 comments:

Shauna@shwinandshwin said...

I love it! The christmas music especially! Ren put a Christmas CD in the car and when I got in there to drive I was so happy to here the great music! Thanksgiving may be my favorite holiday but I love it because it is part of this great holiday season! And your girls are adorable!!

Misty said...

How many days until Christmas? =)

I love the pictures. What did you use as a backdrop? They are so cute!

Michelley said...

That's so cute about Caroyln! Liz and I are looking at your blog. Those pictures turned out GREAT! How did you take such great shots of them? How did you do the background? Good job!

Michelley said...

PS - Love the background music!

k.young said...

Super cute girls! I can't believe they are getting so big!
And I love Christmas too. No need for excuses beyond that! I don't think we get to celebrate the holiday long enough!

Emily Hamilton said...

The girls look darling in their dresses! Carolyn is such a great big sister. I like the background. :)

The Lambert Family said...

How cute! We can't wait to go sit on Santa's lap!

brenley said...

such beautiful gals!!!! love the dresses!! and i love love love that you are in love with Christmas just as much as me:)