Her hair is darling! What a sweetie. I am not exactly sure how far away we are from you, but I think it is somewhere around 45 minutes. But I am not very good at distances. You think I would be having lived in Colorado almost my whole life. But I am not. :)
"There is no such thing as the perfect mother....We just do the best we can with the help of the Lord..."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley
“Occasionally some individuals let the seeming ordinariness of life dampen their spirits. Though actually coping and growning, others lack the quiet, inner-soul satisfaction that can steady them, and are experiencing instead, a lingering sense that there is something more important they should be doing . . .as if what is quietly achieved in righteous individual living or in parenthood are not sufficiently spectacular.”
Elder Maxwell
9 comments:
I am jealous of all that hair! Elise is still bald! Even your little one has hair!
I love the curls! Also daddy date night how great! Sets the bar high for future dates...
Her hair is gorgeous - - love it!
That's gorgeous! I love the bow too. Is that her Christmas dress?
so beautiful! wish i had that curly of hair! she is so cute!
her hair is beautiful!
Man I am jealous. I kept hoping claire would get my curly hair...but she didn't. It looks so cute!!
Carolyn looks just like her mommy!
I should know....
Her hair is darling! What a sweetie.
I am not exactly sure how far away we are from you, but I think it is somewhere around 45 minutes. But I am not very good at distances. You think I would be having lived in Colorado almost my whole life. But I am not. :)
Post a Comment