This year our little family started our tradition of getting a real tree for Christmas!! It was
so fun picking out a tree and bringing it home to decorate the day after Thanksgiving!! This is something we are
really going to look forward doing every year; I love the excitement (and smell) of having a real tree in the home!




Even Angela helped decorate the tree...
5 comments:
i very much love your holiday music! how festive! i love Christmas time!
and i wish we could get a real tree. they cost like $70 or more here! pretty ridiculous! so we go for the artificial and it suits us just fine:) i wish you could bottle up your tree's scent and send it to me!
such cute pictures! and i'm glad you had a great thanksgiving! i remember a few years ago having thanksgiving with you guys - you were pregnant with carolyn a i was pregnant with jorgen...look how they've grown since then!
So fun. We love having a real tree! I am sad that we didn't make it up to see you guys with Jeff and Jen, but hopefully soon we can make it up there!
How fun to go together to get your tree. I think it's beautiful. I can't wait to see the girls and the parents.
I love the family tradition you guess started! I love the tree it look so beautiful! I am always afraid of real trees we had some interesting experiences with real trees as a kid, but they sure look good! Glad your holidays were grand! Can't wait to see you guys!
How fun! You didn't even mention you had done that. I can't believe how long Carolyn's hair is getting. So cute!
Post a Comment