The weekend before Halloween, we spent two nights in a row going to ward Halloween parties with Chris and Janeil's family. Here are two cuties at one of the parties. Angela loves that daddy of hers.
Carolyn just loves Anna and Katie! Here are the two Cinderellas holding hands :) Thanks for the costume, Ponka and Nana!
Here is the cute little crew!! You can tell why the girls get along so well! Princess, princess, princess! Troy's cute pirate costume won a contest at our ward's party...we love having family near.
This was the cake I made for our ward's cake walk. I got the idea from my very talented cake-maker sister, Michelle. Unfortunately, it didn't make it to the party - it sorta all fell apart...woops!
On Halloween, the cuties got together and did a little trick-or-treating at a Retirement Home. Don't you just want to kiss Angela's cute cheeks?
Carolyn is such a good helper around the house (or maybe she just likes to get into her character). Today she looked at the table and told me it was dirty so she needed to clean it; she found a little rag herself and got right to work. Oh, how I love my girls!
Carolyn had so much fun trick-or-treating! Daddy taught her how to say "trick-or-treat" really loudly when people would answer the door; everyone thought she was cute. It's fun because this is the first year that she actually likes sweets, but not just any - it has to be chocolate.
Oh I want to eat that little Angela. What a doll! And I love Carolyn's crown. That's so fun she loved Halloween this year. Good job on the cake - it looked much more like a spider than mine! Miss you guys!
Your family is so cute! You are so talented with your cake making it looked awesome! I so wish we still lived near you you guys are such a great crew! Jude misses his first girl friend he points to her picture all the time... so cute
how cute! cute cute cute costumes! i can't wait until shelley is into princesses:) maybe she'll not know what they are and just want to be thomas the train because that is all her older brother knows these days:)
im so glad i found your invite in scott's email! the little girls are SOOO cute! when we come out this summer to Colorado, we're gonna have to take everyone out for some ice cream. you are one lucky mamma! im so happy i found you guys!!! scott and i think about you all the time.
"There is no such thing as the perfect mother....We just do the best we can with the help of the Lord..."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley
“Occasionally some individuals let the seeming ordinariness of life dampen their spirits. Though actually coping and growning, others lack the quiet, inner-soul satisfaction that can steady them, and are experiencing instead, a lingering sense that there is something more important they should be doing . . .as if what is quietly achieved in righteous individual living or in parenthood are not sufficiently spectacular.”
Elder Maxwell
10 comments:
What cute costumes! Although I think a red cheerleader would have been better!
Wow, they are adorable! We sure wish we lived a little closer so Ty could join in on some of the fun.
Its crazy how much the kids look like their daddys too.
again - that was Phil. I love the costumes! How fun. And, I agree - too bad we weren't closer. It would be fun to get together with everyone!
Oh I want to eat that little Angela. What a doll! And I love Carolyn's crown. That's so fun she loved Halloween this year. Good job on the cake - it looked much more like a spider than mine! Miss you guys!
Your children are priceless! I'm glad we can keep in touch via the internet.
Your family is so cute! You are so talented with your cake making it looked awesome! I so wish we still lived near you you guys are such a great crew! Jude misses his first girl friend he points to her picture all the time... so cute
Hi! Thanks for inviting us to see your blog! Your girls are ADORABLE! Oh my gosh! How stinking cute!
how cute! cute cute cute costumes! i can't wait until shelley is into princesses:) maybe she'll not know what they are and just want to be thomas the train because that is all her older brother knows these days:)
im so glad i found your invite in scott's email! the little girls are SOOO cute! when we come out this summer to Colorado, we're gonna have to take everyone out for some ice cream. you are one lucky mamma! im so happy i found you guys!!! scott and i think about you all the time.
Angela is all ready for BYU.
She'll knock those boys dead with
her good looks and great brains,
as a student and cheerleader.
Carolyn, you are a beautiful
princess, just like Cinderella.
You look so pretty in your blue
dress. Can you dance and turn
circles in your dress, too?
What was Andrew for Halloween as
you went Trick or Treating with
the girls?
I heard that Jannie was suppose to
be a duck.
Post a Comment