Sunday, October 11, 2015

This week....
Okay, so this was from a couple of weeks ago. For Angela's date with Dad last month, they went to the pool and swam. Angela loved the diving board on the date.

 Flashback...I got this picture off of Andrew's camera, this is Tommy coming home from the hospital. What a great day.
 While I am at mutual doing my calling, Andrew stays home with the kids and texts me really cute pictures like this to make me miss my cuties while I am gone... :)

 Last Sunday, we went for a beautiful drive/hike in the mountains. We love where we are living. These dears were so close to our home.


 And the best part of the week. Date night with Andrew. Where I totally smoked him at bowling wii....just look at the score :)...beat him by a whole point. BIG day in my life.
 Chris (Andrew's brother) had some tickets to see the Nuggets practice!!! What an amazing experience for Andrew and the 3 girls!!!












 Afterwards, they had the nerve to go look at Christmas stuff without their mother!! :)



No comments: