Easter 2014!!
Easter bunny was good to us. Chocolate.
Shoes!!
Look at that face. Oh - I love that Angela Smile!
What a silly girl! Excited and silly Carolyn!
Pretty smile.
After church (where mom was asked to speak in Sacrament Meeting about my testimony of the atonement. Although speaking is something I have to work my best at and ask the Lord to make up the difference for my weakness in speaking - I loved thinking and sharing my testimony of the Savior. It is Him that is my anchor and my peace and my happiness and joy. Because of Him I have continually felt the mercy and peace that can only come through the Savior and His atonement. I have a testimony that the atonement is more than what we can understand in our mortal brains. His atonement also makes it possible for us to call upon Him for strength in our trials and heartaches. He has felt every sorrow- every loneliness - every bad day we have felt. Just as Carolyn and Angela are faced with a trial of having to move to a new school - He has felt that. They can turn to their Savior in that hardship (and any hardship) because the Savior has felt that exactly and can strengthen and bring peace. Just as Angela teaches - we can look to our Savior and be happy (her story of telling Emily to look at the picture of Jesus when she was feeling sad). After church, we went to Chris (Andrew's brother) home. EGG ROLL CONTEST!
Yes, for the SECOND year in a row - my ANDREW DEFEATER beat the JANNIE KILLER! BooYAH!
And who won the entire Egg Roll Contest?? DRUM ROLL PLEASE...
ANGELA!!!!
ANGELA KIM!!!
THE CUTIE AT OUR HOUSE WAS THE WINNER!
Here she is with the big winning egg :)
Angela's summary of Easter (in her journal):
(that easter bunny is nice. easter was fun.)
And Angela's cute Easter egg that turns into a bunny!
Angela in her new shirt from the bunny.
Oh my goodness. I love this picture. Seriously, cute and beautiful!
HEhe. I love this crazy girl. This is her shirt.
Love this one. What a pretty girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment