The Ashton Family has a book club. I am not in the book club but I heard they talked about me the other day during their book club. They were discussing how to help their children to like to help out in the home. Andrea brought up what we do at our home. When Andrea told me this - I first laughed because chore-doing I don't feel is a strength...but I do try to make it fun. Angela always catches on and loves the fun of working in the home. We like to dress up (today it was like a princess who had to work because of the evil queen) This is her outfit:
We also blasted the soundtrack "A Princess Christmas" that we got at the Library today.I love how easily Angela is to please. Such an amazing attribute. When I told her she needed to go on a scavenger hunt in the home and find all the heart stickies with "that" written on it. She got so incredibly giddy and starting jumping around.
Sometimes I don't think enough about how cute the things are that my kids say. Andrew heard Emily say something that made him laugh that I didn't realize was so funny. She said, "A few weeks ago you had my lip gloss." It was funny. I guess you might have had to be there but Andrew thought it was funny. And it was. She used to always say that anything that was past-tense was "yesterday" so we've been trying to talk to her about how there is more than just yesterday...so now everything is "a few weeks ago..."
This girl looked like a little star today (Which - by the way- when she wears this shirt if you push her button (the star in the middle of her shirt she makes silly faces.,..hehehe). I think she would make an amazing actress right now in movies TV shows...Here's my little star:
GORGEOUS hair! Long, beautiful color...a bit of natural curl...gorgeous!
Andrew described Emily to his mom today as a little girl with big hair. Oh, how I love this girl. I esp. love the shirt she is wearing. She loves playing the "push the button game"...if you push that star on her shirt, she makes a silly face :) We do this with several of her outfits/shirts/jackets/etc...but that shirt is the best for button-pushing.
No comments:
Post a Comment