So, I actually think my computer might be up and running (for now, for now... :) so pictures of May are soon to come! We've been having fun!
I always hesitate to post the schedules the girls and I are on (I know it's sorta weird) - but I think the girls and I love how we spend our days together and I want to remember how my days were filled when my sweeties were little so I am posting :)
We don't follow the schedule exactly (of course). Things are happily always always coming up and I don't include our extracurricular activities like dance, swimming, gymnastics, etc. And many times we just don't keep the schedule - I love structure and think it's good for kids, too, so it's just something we strive to do when we can.
4:45 – 6:30: I run, eat breakfast, get ready for day, read, sometimes clean a little, and put a load of laundry in
6:30 – 9:00: (EMILY SLEEPS UNTIL 9) Reading time with the girls (about 45 – 60 min), preschool time, get girls ready for day/eat breakfast, snuggle time with Angela, play board games and do puzzles.
9:00 – 9:20: Feed Emily while playing more games/doing more puzzles/or reading more books with the girls
9:20 – 10:00: The girls have playtime together/Starfall.com time while I have my Emily time and clean the house (hang up my load of laundry)
10:00 – 1:30: GET OUT TIME (go to the library, play with friends, go to the park, run errands/shopping, I do a piano lesson on Thursday, eat lunch)
1:30 – 2:00: Feed Emily/Emily time while girls eat snack and play/girls need to do their chores
2:00 – 3:30: QUIET TIME - during girls' quiet time, I ....
Mon – Laundry/iron Tues – Finances/Misc Wed – Calling Thurs- Big Cooking/Bake Day Fri – Deep Cleaning
3:30 – 4:15: More Mommy Time – 15 min. Music Time (sing around the piano/teach the girls piano lessons) and for 30 min. the girls can pick anything they want to do with me (usually they pick barbies or hide and seek these days) or we cook/bake together
4:15 – 5:15: Snack for girls/Creative Play for the girls or they play in the yard (sandbox, crafts, play-doh, etc.) My time to make dinner (girls love to have their "babysitting" time with Emily while I make dinner) and I practice the piano (Dinner usually takes about 30 min and 30 min for my piano practicing)
5:15 – 6:30: Go for a bike ride, go for a walk, park in neighborhood
6:30 – 6:45: Feed Emily/ girls get dressed for bed (Bath Time)
6:45 – 7:00: Finalize dinner/girls play
7:00 – 9:00: Daddy comes home! Eat dinner, play with dad, FHE, family scriptures, put girls to bed (Carolyn and Angela in bed at 8:30 and Em in bed at 9:00)
9:00 – 9:30: Clean house, get stuff done (water our garden and grass)
9:30 – 10:30: Andrew Time!! :)
Whole Wheat Ginger Cookies
16 years ago
4 comments:
You guys are busy people! :)
how the heck do you survive on so little sleep? that's incredible!!!!
Have I told you that I think you're amazing. If I EVER got up at 4:45 I would schedule my own nap time every day!!!
i'm with misty! if i get six or less hours of sleep i am a BEAR. you are a champ for going on so little and doing so much! schedules are great, you are inspiring. but really, how do you survive on so little sleep?
Post a Comment