Our friends had their annual pumpkin carving party last night - it was so awesome! What a great party they put together! Here are the girls taking out the guts and getting
their pumpkin ready before going to the party (look at that
concentration on Carolyn's face...)



Hugs...




Carving the pumpkin...Carolyn was the master-mind behind the pumpkin-carving and Daddy had her tell him exactly what to do :) And Angela was a little helper in the carving, too :)


I just think I'm the luckiest girl in the world that I get to always be with these three cuties :) I love my family! :) (isn't this a cute picture of them?)
9 comments:
Sounds like a fun party. And I love the pictures of your sweet girls. They are getting so big!!
We love carving pumpkins! We are doing it on Friday! Happy Halloween!
Cute aprons! Pumpkin looks great. It's weird to see them in their winter gear already...
sounds like fun. that is one giant pumpkin
I love the pumpkin carving! I am kind of sad we didn't do pumpkins this year, things were kind of crazy. They are getting so old! It's crazy!
Looks so fun! Pumpkin carving is the best. Your girls are darling!
Your girls are too cute! Will asks to see Angela. We should get together again soon.
yes, very cute picture of them!
That's a good looking pumpkin. Who taught that man his carving skills?
Post a Comment