Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Hair 'N Things

I love finding ways to get the girls' hair our of their faces on hot summer days.





And a few random pictures...

I'll often find my camera with random pictures on it (good thing it's a cheap camera or else I'd find better hiding places for it). Anyways, sometimes I smile big at the pictures I find the girls took on my camera. This one is my favorite one I found this week....
We made a reading corner in our playroom that the girls love.
I was looking through my files on my computer today and found that I never posted pictures from Carolyn's swimming lessons (from like 4 months ago)....
She loved swimming and did such an amazing job.
...And I got to hang out with this cutie while watching Carolyn swim....

4 comments:

anorthowife said...

so when i saw this post i immediately thought you might be interested in this blog i follow.

http://www.princesshairstyles.com/

it's a whole blog dedicated to AWESOME hairstyles for little girls. they have tutorials on everything so that you can do "princess hair"!!!

i bet your girls would LOVE it! i cant wait for the bug to get older so i can try it too.

The Lambert Family said...

Cute pictures! We have about 5 reading corners in our house. The kids love them! :)

brenley said...

great pictures! i love all the hair styles. such cute gals!!!

janeil said...

Such fun hair styles and such cute girls to!