A quick little update on a few things our Carolyn-
Barolyn has been up to lately...
-
Even though I have been a horrible blogger and have neglected my preschool blog, we've never been so good at having preschool. Carolyn never likes to miss a day of preschool in the mornings (even Saturday and Sundays she is asking for it first thing in the morning). I love her love of learning. Her favorite books to get at the library are still anything princess, pony, C
arebear (or anything
girly), but lately she has also added
children's'
encyclopedias/dictionaries/world books/etc. to her pile of books. It always makes me laugh.

- She is also quite thrilled about the fact that she has graduated from taking baths and has entered the world of taking showers (and wants to take one just about everyday).
- She also loves charts. I make her charts for her reading and other goals we set, but she loves making charts and keeping track of things herself. The other day, she made a chart with 12 circles and said every time she does something nice she gets a mark and when she gets 12 marks, she gets a cookie. I love seeing the charts she comes up with.

- Carolyn also loves playing baseball. Of course we are bias, but Andrew and I are very,very impressed with her hitting abilities. She's good! Playing baseball is easier with dad, she'll tell you, because he can throw better. Andrew tells me that if he ever throws a bad throw, she'll laugh and say, "That was a mommy throw, dad!!"
Haha,
at least Carolyn still loves playing baseball with me
even though I throw like a mom. She can't wait until she's 5 and can be on a baseball team.

Carolyn also loves to put on performances where she dances and sings for everyone. Here she is with an invitation she made for Andrew to attend one of her performances. It reads:
Come watch me sing and dance 8:00 Carolyn Kim


Of course, Angela is always a star in the performances as well....
2 comments:
What cute posts! The "mommy throw" and dictionary cracked me up. I love that girl!! And she takes showers now - holy cow! That's awesome!
i think it's wayyy better for you to be actually having preschool rather than blogging about the stuff you could be doing with the girls. you get extra mommy points for that one Jannie!!!!!
ps - i love her pants!
Post a Comment