There are many things that make me smile everyday...here are two big reason why :) Of course, Andrew makes me smile and laugh, too...but I wasn't sure how he'd feel about me taking pictures of him around the house :)
So cute! I especially love that first picture of Angela she looks so old and like she is full of sass. Did Carolyn get a haircut? Her hair looks shorter. I am so glad your girls make you smile everyday what a great post!
Yes - we have been busy so my blogging has been postponed. However, it looks like you have been busy blogging! =) So fun to read about your girls. How fun that they are such good friends and LOVE their daddy!
I'm bummed because blogger isn't letting me upload or view pictures. So I couldn't see any of your new pictures. I'll have to check back later!
"There is no such thing as the perfect mother....We just do the best we can with the help of the Lord..."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley
“Occasionally some individuals let the seeming ordinariness of life dampen their spirits. Though actually coping and growning, others lack the quiet, inner-soul satisfaction that can steady them, and are experiencing instead, a lingering sense that there is something more important they should be doing . . .as if what is quietly achieved in righteous individual living or in parenthood are not sufficiently spectacular.”
Elder Maxwell
5 comments:
So cute! I especially love that first picture of Angela she looks so old and like she is full of sass. Did Carolyn get a haircut? Her hair looks shorter. I am so glad your girls make you smile everyday what a great post!
Love all those big bows. All the girls in that house make me smile every day too!
Yes - we have been busy so my blogging has been postponed. However, it looks like you have been busy blogging! =) So fun to read about your girls. How fun that they are such good friends and LOVE their daddy!
I'm bummed because blogger isn't letting me upload or view pictures. So I couldn't see any of your new pictures. I'll have to check back later!
Oh yay! It let me see your pictures! Very cute!
SOOOO Adorable! Like I said before, great photos!
Post a Comment