
This sweet little girl with the cheesy smile gave her first talk in Primary on Sunday! I, unfortunately, couldn't go listen to it, but Andrew was able to and said it was one of the best moments in his life. She did such a great job at talking in the microphone and holding up her pictures while giving her talk about Jesus. Andrew also said that it was just so sweet how excited Carolyn was that Daddy came into primary to see her. She kept smiling at him all during opening exercises and she did her best to sing out the primary songs. What a sweety. I love this girl. She always says the sweetest things. After I had just finished saying our family prayer tonight, Carolyn opened her eyes and looked at me and said in her little, cute voice, "I'm so excited to see Jesus again." It was so sweet. I am so blessed to have such amazing little girls in my life that help strengthen my testimony everyday. Being a mom is the best.
3 comments:
You have such sweet girls! I love that carolyn had her first talk way to go! I still have a hard time imagining Jude giving a talk. Thank you for the recipes too! I can't wait to try them, your girls do eat so healthy it is amazing!
That's so sweet! And what a good story. Way to go on her first talk. I can't believe she's that old already! Where were you?
Way to go Carolyn!!! I'm so proud of you that you could give a big girl talk in church. Wow. You're so grown up. I love you.
Post a Comment