Just
in case you were wondering, yes – Carolyn has still only worn dresses everyday of her life(ever since she was two, she insisted to only wear dresses…we pick our battles and I decided that that was one I
didn’t want to fight…she looks adorable wearing dresses anyway). Well, Carolyn and I have always talked about that when she turns 4 she needs to start wearing pants sometimes. We talk about how when she turns 5, she’ll go to school and often times there, she'll need to wear pants for gym class and stuff…so at age 4 she needs to wear pants to “practice” before she turns 5. Anyways, last Saturday, we went to the park and, since it was cold, she needed to wear pants out. Well, this was a life-changing moment for her. She decided that she looked quite old in pants! Today she wore pants and a shirt -all on her own! I don’t think that it’s going to be an everyday thing (she’ll still wear dresses quite a lot, I think)…but we are on our way to a pant-wearing girl! She looks so cute in her little pants... I’
ve been loving the cute change (although dresses are adorable on her, too - so it will be fun to see her in both now).

Angela has become our little spy. Maybe the neighbors will think it's creepy...but, she loves looking out our playroom window at all the neighbor's backyards (there isn't much privacy in the yards here :)...of course, she is looking for their cats and dogs (which are out quite often - she loves finding them). Anyways, she pulls this little orange chair over to the window everyday so her and her baby doll can find some animals.

She found a cat!

5 comments:
i didnt wear a single pair of jeans until i was in 5th grade - i would always tell my mom i thought they were "scratchy" and so i wore leggings until it was so totally uncool to wear them that i was forced to get jeans -- carolyn is such a cute/funny little person!
I love it! I love your dress wearing girl! I also love your spy! How fun! I love your nighttime routine, and that Carolyn will tell you stories! That is so cute!
Love all the details in your previous two posts!
Carolyn looks so cute in pants! I'm glad that it's looking like she'll be okay with this change! =)
Ty likes to look out the windows, too! You'll frequently hear him yelling, "Hi!" out the window when they are open to anyone/everyone that walks by! =)
what fun memories for your children to read later on in life!
i didn't know carolyn only wore dresses - that is so cute that she decided to wear pants all on her own. she is adorable! cute posts!!
Ha! They are both so cute. Way to go for Carolyn wearing pants. It must be the age because my big dilemna with Jax right now is he won't get dressed. So often we go out with him in his pajamas. I'm sure people think I'm such an irresponsible mom. Maybe we'll have to start working on it at 4 so he doesn't wear jammies to school! :-)
Post a Comment