I’m trying to stick to more pictures and less words this post…
Carolyn has been continuing to wear pants…wore them 3 times last week. Here she is posing for the camera in her pants… (I love this girl)
And, our sweet Angela making faces for the camera...
I love how these two love doing just about everything together... Two of Angela's favorite things to wear: a bow and her silk pj princess top. She gets mad when I take her bow out of her hair (so, yes, she sleeps with a bow in her hair and won't have it any other way :)...and she loves wearing this shirt everywhere! What a little girly! Andrew has been insanely busy with work (he's so amazing!) Although his hours are cRaZy, he still finds time for the girls and me. We still love doing a lot of puzzles around here...Angela is getting pretty impressive with them. Her favorites are animals ones :) She loves making her animal sounds...I love when she "meow"s - it's my favorite :) Last week the girls and I started a new tradition that we all love! I love where we live. One great thing is the stars really shine over here at night! Every night before bed, Angela, Carolyn, and I look at the window, look at stars, and sing Primary songs (or other favorites)...I love it! After Carolyn goes to bed, Angela and I look out her window in her room and sing a few more songs together...I love this new tradition!
i'm glad i checked your blog today - what a fun post with fun pictures! i love that angela won't let you take out her bow at night - so cute!! and i love the brushing teeth picture - two peas in a pod! the star gazing at night sounds so fun...there are too many lights around our courtyard to see stars really well. something to look forward to. have a great week!
I also love the picture of them brushing their teeth, supper cute! And of course the one reading stories with daddy. They will treasure those pictures as they get older. I was looking back at pictures of me when I was a kid last time I was at my moms house and there really aren’t a lot of me with my parents so I have really tried lately to be in more pictures with my kids. Not because I like getting my picture taken (because I don't my smile is way to big)but because I hope someday they will enjoy them. I know I would have loved some with me and my mom. Janeil
"There is no such thing as the perfect mother....We just do the best we can with the help of the Lord..."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley
“Occasionally some individuals let the seeming ordinariness of life dampen their spirits. Though actually coping and growning, others lack the quiet, inner-soul satisfaction that can steady them, and are experiencing instead, a lingering sense that there is something more important they should be doing . . .as if what is quietly achieved in righteous individual living or in parenthood are not sufficiently spectacular.”
Elder Maxwell
11 comments:
i'm glad i checked your blog today - what a fun post with fun pictures! i love that angela won't let you take out her bow at night - so cute!! and i love the brushing teeth picture - two peas in a pod! the star gazing at night sounds so fun...there are too many lights around our courtyard to see stars really well. something to look forward to. have a great week!
Carolyn and dresses, Angela and bows. You've definitely got cute girls.
What a great mom you are! I love your cute cute girls! I love that they do everything together! How lucky you are!
I also love the picture of them brushing their teeth, supper cute! And of course the one reading stories with daddy. They will treasure those pictures as they get older. I was looking back at pictures of me when I was a kid last time I was at my moms house and there really aren’t a lot of me with my parents so I have really tried lately to be in more pictures with my kids. Not because I like getting my picture taken (because I don't my smile is way to big)but because I hope someday they will enjoy them. I know I would have loved some with me and my mom.
Janeil
Very fun new tradition!
Sorry Andrew is so busy. That stinks. I know it probably won't slow down for a while, but I'm glad he's making time for you guys!
I love how your girls are best friends. They are so cute in their ribbons.
P.s. Such a cool tradition. I wish we could see stars.
Both your girls look exactly like you! :) So cute!!
So cute! Love the new tradition and love the pigtails!!
Your girls are getting so big! I love all Carolyns poses with her pants, haha so cute! I can't wait to see you all soon!
I love Carolyn's sassy poses and her hair is getting so long and beautiful!
Post a Comment