This morning, we got a lovely package from my parents. One thing they sent the girls was a 3D wooden alligator puzzle! Carolyn was so excited! She wasn't quite patient enough for us to finish it - she wanted to pull it all apart before the gator was finished :) I don't blame her, however, they do take some time to put together! Thanks, Mom and Dad!
My mom also sent me the Gospel Art Picture Kit! I've been wanting this for a long time! It has A TON of gospel art pictures - we will get sooo much use out of that for FHE, callings, preschool, etc. YAHOO!
I already posted about this on my preschool blog, but Carolyn is so excited about her books she makes that I had to post it here (she had me take a picture of her reading every page in one of her books). She is really motivated right now to learn how to read. She really wants to be able to read the signs at the zoo (the ones that tell you the animal names and information about them). Most times we go to the zoo, Carolyn will bring a book along with her so she can practice reading in between seeing the animals so she can work up to reading the signs.
2 comments:
That's adorable! I love the kisses! And I can't believe Carolyn is so motivated to read! Your preschool is really paying off! Way to go. I love the animal book!
What fun presents! Our ward gave all the women Gospel Art Books for Mother's Day. It was quite nice. I wouldn't have minded a little piece of chocolate to go with it though! ;-)
Post a Comment