Yea!! So excited I think this one is going to be even better. We should go together again if you want to. I think I will read the book again before I go. Because they are sooo good. Janeil
I was just going to get on YOU for not posting, but I guess I can't now. Wish this was coming out in June!!! Or even Harry Potter. I have all these movie tickets I need to use before the summer ends. We'll have to go to something while you're out here!
WHOOOOHOOO! SO excited! I think this one will be better than the last one too. I went to the midnight showing of Twilight and thinking about doing it for New Moon too... we'll see. Now I have two kids to take care of in the morning!
I am so excited to see this new movie with you over and over and over again, just like Twilight. This time I hope to see it at least one time with ANDREW!!!
"There is no such thing as the perfect mother....We just do the best we can with the help of the Lord..."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley
“Occasionally some individuals let the seeming ordinariness of life dampen their spirits. Though actually coping and growning, others lack the quiet, inner-soul satisfaction that can steady them, and are experiencing instead, a lingering sense that there is something more important they should be doing . . .as if what is quietly achieved in righteous individual living or in parenthood are not sufficiently spectacular.”
Elder Maxwell
9 comments:
Yea!! So excited I think this one is going to be even better. We should go together again if you want to. I think I will read the book again before I go. Because they are sooo good.
Janeil
I was just going to get on YOU for not posting, but I guess I can't now. Wish this was coming out in June!!! Or even Harry Potter. I have all these movie tickets I need to use before the summer ends. We'll have to go to something while you're out here!
=)
YAY! I am so excited. I love that you counted the days!
WHOOOOHOOO! SO excited! I think this one will be better than the last one too. I went to the midnight showing of Twilight and thinking about doing it for New Moon too... we'll see. Now I have two kids to take care of in the morning!
i heard it first on your blog! yeah! i can't wait!
I got fifty bucks that says she counted the days wrong.
-Andrew
woohoo! that doesnt seem so far away now!
I am so excited to see this new movie with you over and over and over again, just like Twilight. This time I hope to see it at least one time with ANDREW!!!
Post a Comment