My dear, dear sister, Michelley, had a baby boy last Thursday!! It feels so unreal to me…I am DYING that I am not there with her and there to meet her little Cooper!
Thanks, Jannie. All I have to say though is "Okay," because seriously last night as I was laying down I was thinking how I wanted to post something like this - almost verbatim about YOU! I'm not even kidding. We are still the same person. Now I'll just have to get you back some other time. I'm so grateful for you too!!!! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
Cooper was so tiny when he was born, and yet everything was there and in perfect, working condition. It was truly amazing. He is so very beautiful, even though he is a boy. I am sure he'll soon turn handsome. Of course, all of my grandchildren are awesome and perfect!
"There is no such thing as the perfect mother....We just do the best we can with the help of the Lord..."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley
“Occasionally some individuals let the seeming ordinariness of life dampen their spirits. Though actually coping and growning, others lack the quiet, inner-soul satisfaction that can steady them, and are experiencing instead, a lingering sense that there is something more important they should be doing . . .as if what is quietly achieved in righteous individual living or in parenthood are not sufficiently spectacular.”
Elder Maxwell
6 comments:
What a sweet post. And what a sweet new baby!
Ohh that is so exciting! He is adorable! She looks like a model in that picture (not like someone who just had a baby).
This is such a sweet post. You two are so great! I just want to cuddle Cooper.
Thanks, Jannie. All I have to say though is "Okay," because seriously last night as I was laying down I was thinking how I wanted to post something like this - almost verbatim about YOU! I'm not even kidding. We are still the same person. Now I'll just have to get you back some other time. I'm so grateful for you too!!!! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
How sweet! Her little guy is absolutely perfect! I can't wait! =)
Cooper was so tiny when he was born, and yet everything was there and in perfect, working condition. It was truly amazing. He is so very beautiful, even though he is a boy. I am sure he'll soon turn handsome. Of course, all of my grandchildren are awesome and perfect!
Post a Comment