We love you, Andrew! We thought that we would share FHE with you since you weren’t here for it! * If you are not Andrew and happen to be reading this…there is a reason I have been a little obsessive with blogging lately :) Andrew is out of town for two straight weeks so I am on here a lot because 1)Gives me something to do besides work after the cuties are in bed and 2)Andrew can see pictures of the girls and get more updates …we do talk a lot at night (and play games with each other online…we’re sorta geeks…but, it’s fun! I am ahead 2 to 1 in our online monopoly games). * Anyways, after eating a "Care Bear" dinner (where I shaped all the food like Care Bears), we had a fun FHE lesson about prayer. Carolyn got so excited when I pulled out finger puppets to teach the lesson (she kept saying how she was so happy now). She refused to be in pictures with her cute puppets on her fingers (I was hoping to record her teaching me the order of prayer, but she was camera shy - it was cute, though). She
would let me take pictures of her with the puppets in front of her while she ate her ice cream.


After, we colored a picture of someone praying.
We also made "mommy" and "baby" heart people. You can't see it very well in the picture, but the faces she made on the hearts are really cute. Carolyn had fun bringing them around the house while they held hands.

Carolyn was treated a "Little Einsteins" episode after..she loves an episode where it tells the story of the three little pigs. She loves the book we have about the "big bad wolf;" I think we read it about 15 times today :) Here is her dancing for you...
We love you SO much and can’t wait for you to get home! Thank you for working so hard for us girls! We so appreciate all you do for us!! I love you!
8 comments:
I love you guys! Carolyn, your dancing is so pretty. When we get home, can I snuggle with you and watch Little Einsteins?
What a sweet post!
I love your FHE! I can't wait for Jude to teach me things or sit still for me to teach him (he is real into the Ensign lately though) So cute! Your girls just make me melt when I read your posts, I hope I have a little girl.
p.s. Jude and Carolyn should dance together watch this and you will see why http://www.vimeo.com/2672701
you have the sweetest little girls! where's andrew working?
how darling! so sad andrew is gone but you are thoughtful for keeping him updated like this:) your girls are darling and i love angela's pucker - so cute!!
I love the finger puppets idea! You're so creative!
That's so sweet. You're such a fun and creative Mom... and very suportive wife!
Post a Comment