Thursday, January 15, 2009

Crafts, crafts, crafts!

The girls and I love making crafts together! I found a website I particularly like (crafts you can make with things around the house/ things you'd throw away):
http://www.artistshelpingchildren.org/artscraftideas.html
I am really excited about the craft we are going to make today! It's a little game where you separate lowercase and capital letters into a big and small can! I think Carolyn will love it and it will help her with her letters!

6 comments:

k.young said...

You are so fun and creative!! What a cute website. Thanks for sharing it!

Misty said...

That is fun. There's another website I used to use for therapy...I'll have to look for it and send you the link.

Misty said...

http://www.dltk-kids.com/

The Lambert Family said...

How fun! You are so creative!

Shauna@shwinandshwin said...

your are such a great mom! I love all of your ideas! Thanks for sharing!

Michelley said...

Cool. I'll have to check that out! Love your new background by the way!