Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Cousins!

Carolyn loves Anna and Katie; we are so glad that we are close so the girls can get together often! Carolyn loves to do anything Anna does. In fact, if you ask her how old she is she will tell you that she is 3 since that's how old Anna is!





For Christmas, my dad made blocks for Carolyn and Angela!!! I loved blocks growing up and was so excited about the present! Here are some pictures of the girls having a fun time with the blocks.


5 comments:

k.young said...

SUPER cute! How fun to have cousins so close in age, and so close to get together!

janeil said...

What a bunch of cuties!! I know they had a fun time at your house they keep asking if they can go back. We are hoping that you and Andrew will go somewhere so we can watch your girls. Thanks again for letting them stay with you you’re the best.
Janeil

Carolyn said...

What a bunch of cutie pies and goofpots. I sure love you all. Nana/Bamma

The Lambert Family said...

What cute girls!

Michelley said...

I love how she's wearing her Cinderella dress :-)