So I found a website where you can back up your blog (just in case blogger crashes or something?) Anyways, if you haven't already done it, it might be a good idea:
http://www.bloggled.com/
It has a feature on it that is coming soon to put your blog into a book. Misty (thank you so much!) also gave me a couple of websites that she found for putting blog to book:
sharedbook.com or blog2print.com
Misty has a friend who made her blog into a book for $46 (It was a 90 page hard-bound book)...seems pretty decent.
Whole Wheat Ginger Cookies
16 years ago
5 comments:
good idea about the back up! thanks! i've also used blurb to make blog books and thanks for the new ones too - definitely going to check them out. my plan is to make a book every year from our blog...but i still haven't finished editing our first one....and 2008 is over so i need to make that one too now....much to do:) how time flies!
I am excited about the book sites. Thanks for sharing. And that is awesome you can back up your blog. That is such a good idea!
I recently just copied and pasted (and put in the right order from oldest to newest) or blog into a word document just in case something happened. It took a while, but I'm glad I have it saved!
Too bad I didn't know about bloggled before! ha! would've saved me some time! =)
What in the world am I listening to? I love you cuties!
Post a Comment