Wednesday, December 10, 2008

She did it!

Angela started crawling this morning! It's an adorable crawl; while she crawls, one of her arms in up in the normal crawling position and the other arm is doing the "army crawl."

My sister, Andrea, is coming to town today (yay!) and then we are off to Utah for Christmas so I won't be on here for a til after Christmas!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

8 comments:

Michelley said...

Way to go Angela. I'm so jealous of Andrea!

James and Bethany said...

hurray for angela!! Jannie, we would LOVE to see you guys in utah while we are both in town. Give us a call. I hope to see you!! Bye boyfriend.

Libby said...

I'm jealous of Andrea too! I bet little Angela is adorable crawling away. You guys are so cute!!!

The Lambert Family said...

I love all the little milestones they have!

k.young said...

Yay for crawling!! I love it when kids don't have the "normal" crawl. It makes it even cuter!!
Merry Christmas!

Misty said...

Hooray for crawling! I can't believe it. And - I think I'm caught up with my blogging now! =)

Adrienne Hansen said...

CRAWLING?? Man, what are we doing wrong with Jaden? He just loves to roll around. One of these days he'll catch on. Your girls are adorable! Thanks for the invite! :)

Misty said...

Tell Andrew he can't be trusted in public anyway! =) Especially not armed!