Our ward had a "Breakfast with Santa" Christmas Party today!! It was SO much fun! Carolyn has screamed every previous year on Santa's lap - but, not this year! She was so excited!! I think after watching her friends sit on his lap and get bubbles she didn't want to miss out. She told Santa what she wanted for Christmas (anything Princess, of course!) and then Angela joined her on his lap. Angela also loved her visit with Santa; she was so fasinated by him (I think by his beard).
Sister kisses....

Best Friends.....
5 comments:
That is a long time to go without blogging! :) Merry Christmas to you guys too! If you travel, be safe!
How cute! Caden is terrified of Santa. It's sad. Those bows are adorable!
Did you make those bows? They are adorable!
The girls are cute as usual. Isn't it wonderful to see when they love each other so much!
Wish we could have come with you guys but I am glad the girls loved Santa. Anna wouln't get close to Santa at the mall but he will be at our ward party so we are going to try again. I love the bows. Did you make them?
Post a Comment